Mission: The European Business Association (EBA) provides an active link between the Georgetown MBA program and the European business world. Our mission is to:
- Provide MBA students with career resources
- Promote the "Georgetown MBA" brand in Europe
- Develop and grow the Georgetown MBA European Alumni Network
- Bring a European cultural aspect to our MBA community
- Madrid and London Treks: Georgetown MBA students visit these European capitals to meet with leading European executives and recruiters. Areas of interest include finance, energy, defense, consulting, marketing, telecommunications and operations. Companies have the opportunity to present to a group of Georgetown MBAs, while students gain insight into European business.
- MBA Career Center: Ongoing work with the school's Career Center to promote on-campus recruiting and to procure internships and full-time job opportunities.
- Washington D.C.—Brussels axis: Leveraging the strength of both the Business School and the School of Foreign Service to find opportunities at the intersection of global business and policy in the European Commission in D.C. and American organizations in Brussels.
- Social and Cultural events: Each year the EBA organizes a number of parties and events to gather the entire McDonough School of Business community under one roof to party European-style!